Friday, June 29, 2007

Sketch-A-Palooza

I went to the Del Mar Fair on Tuesday this week. Had a great time I saw many things as well as my pirate playing cards getting a first place ribbon if you want to see them they are in a previous post you can see them there. Then me and my friend nathaniel started to draw people and animals. I also drew a Amusement park ride called ZOMBIE. I had myself a funnel cake and a orange julius while at the fair which were both great.

what else could a person want oh yea thisBefore we hit the fair we ate at Burger King and when we were leaving this old man outside asked my friend nathaniel if he Wants to Rope-A-Dope(those exact words I kid you not).
For those of you who are unfamilar with Rope-A-Doping go here.

Now onto the rest of my lovely drawings I did on that following day and a couple I did the other day.


ZOMBIE!
Be Afraid


AWWW! a baby sheep outline and whats this a angry looking bull.



The fight of the Century the Chicken Vs. The Infant
I am putting my faith in the Chicken for it is the underdog



A Canadian Goose
Haazaaah!!!!



Fox being all Foxy
oh yea, Giddy Giddy


2 comments:

natev said...

guy throwing up is amazing, though i thought the funnel cake was awesome.

Unknown said...

I wanna rope a dope!

...I'm gonna have nightmares about that zombie man.