Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

After many many months I have finally updated my blog and I am sure the only person to view this will be dan as he apparently subscribed to my blog if anyone else is viewing this let me know and thank you for viewing. As for the piece of art I am displaying today it is a sculpture I created last night using a hot glue gun and 56 empty water bottles why water bottles it cause my brother has not thrown away a single bottle for 4 months and decided to make a bottle man that represents him.






This piece is shown in my brother's room in his lazy boy chair. the pack of camels and the can of mickeys in his respective hands are two things my brother does daily ha ha. the red beanie and sunglasses were just a extra touch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is just hilarious.

Must have been fun and you know what...

I found it really funny that you mention me as the only person to see this... and I read that and I'm like... Yep, wow.