Friday, June 20, 2008

Emperor Nate and other friends

Well In this blog entry I thought hey why not post some photoshop pics I did using pictures of my friends and what not and here they are enjoy and if you are one of these people thank you.



Beware the dark side is strong with this one
BEHOLD the power of the pencils!


I stole a picture off of dan's myspace gallery and I thought since he is in umbrella why not give him something to kill behind him and thus Dan Zombie Hunter was born.

For the rest of my friends you are safe for now but one day I will be bored oh yes and your pictures will also be messed with (evil laughter) blah blah blah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, Dear God...

That is a pretty scary comment you got at the end.

Boredom is freakishly capable of so many terrible things.

...If Only i really was a zombie hunter.. damn life would be good.