Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am yet again not clever enough for a title to this entry

Well first off I am still awake even though it is 6 in the morning. I am gonna go to sleep as soon as I am done posting. I drew these images right now I just had a sudden urge to draw so I put my headphones on listening to some music and just started drawing I drew other things but they weren't any good. I think the two I am posting is good though.
Once again Comments are much appreciated be it good or bad
I hope you enjoy my art thank you


This drawing I tried my hand at digital painting in photoshop as you can see it is a simply drawing but I like its simple lines and color and i am a beginner in painting.



This is a self-portrait of yours truely I drew a cartoony version of a picture I took of myself one late night awhile back. I thought a simple black outline was too plain so I added a sort of chalk smudge to outer rim.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, nice self portrait! I like the negative space hair.

Unknown said...

Thats a pretty weird face for you Eric.

And the red face above looks like someone who had been working at Targay, all too long.

Unknown said...

YO! Send me that flash man.
I wants it.