Friday, November 27, 2009

Bottles! Bottles! Bottles! and maybe another bottle?

Well I am trying to stay true to my word that I will update this blog at least a few more time before the end of the year. This time I am showing off yet another class assignment in its completed form. The assignment involved me and my fellow classmates to gather in groups and draw these bottles in graphite pencil. There was a single primary light source coming from a little to the right of me so that is why there is very little shadows.

One other thing I had to take the pictures at an angle since the flash+graphite made a shine that ruined the view of the image.

This image kept the dark shade of graphite black I tried to get in the bottle to the left.


The image below is the my favorite between the two shots though on each image it seems to have better focus in one area compared to the other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

Thecartoonguy said...

To the second Anonymous person who posted the comment I am sorry I did not really understand what you were saying. Do you not enjoy my work or do you not agree with the first person?

I thank you both for your comments and hope you continue to visit my blog.