Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Folded Paper Project

Hello people I am trying to update my blog at least like three times by the end of the year which is approaching fast.


The image below is the folded paper assignment I did in my art class. The assignment was to draw an arrow design on a sheet of paper and draw it on another nicer sheet of paper. We had to draw the sheet of paper three times: flat, one fold, and one with two folds. We got to choose where to fold on the sheet but we weren't allowed to fold more than twice in total. I also chose the composition of the image I thought it would be cool if all the arrows pointed toward the center of the sheet.
I was messing around with Photoshop the other night and my friend Grant (person in image) asked for more zombie images to which I replied I will make you into a zombie which it was meant to be in more of mocking type of voice. The image involved me adding a real head wound image into his head inverting the color of his eyes and adding a bit of blurry red to the mouth area. I also made his skin color more pale and added a bit of dark blue under the eyes. The image I used as a background is a Grant Staples original not sure where he took it but enjoy.


As always comments are appreciated

No comments: